breach (plural breaches)
- The act of breaking, in a figurative sense.
- Specifically: A breaking or infraction of a law, or of any obligation or tie; violation; non-fulfillment; as, a breach of contract; a breach of promise.
- A gap or opening made by breaking or battering, as in a wall or fortification; the space between the parts of a solid body rent by violence; a break; a rupture.
- A breaking of waters, as over a vessel or a coastal defence; the waters themselves; surge; surf.
- A breaking up of amicable relations; rupture.
- A bruise; a wound.
- A hernia; a rupture.
- A breaking out upon; an assault.
6 letters in word "breach": A B C E H R.
No anagrams for breach found in this word list.
Words found within breach:
ab ace acer acerb ach ache acre ae ah ar arb arc arch are ba bach bah bar bare be beach bear bra brace brach brae cab caber cabre car carb care ch cha char chare che cher crab ea each ear ech eh er era ha hae hare he hear her herb race rach rache rah re reach reb rec reh rehab rhea